Many men and women with acute or chronic pain do not know where to turn for medical advice. Clearpoint Health offers private pain management services in Canada; there’s no need to travel far for world-class medical care. Our pain specialists are highly trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation. People visit them for back, neck, shoulder, and arm pain treatment from Calgary, Winnipeg, and throughout Canada.
Why Choose Us for private pain management in Canada
- No long delays: We specialize in providing world-class care without long waitlists. You can see a pain management specialist within days or weeks.
- Stay in Canada: Your consultation and treatment will take place right here in Canada, possibly in another province, if necessary.
- Top Canadian physicians: Our team includes over 260 board-certified physicians, many of whom are leaders in their field of specialty.
- Detailed consultations: We take the time to make a thorough medical assessment and diagnosis, by video conference or in person, and explain your treatment options in terms you can understand.
- State-of-the-art care: Our physicians use the latest medical technology and treatments.
- Patient-centered offices: Patients receive care in an environment of privacy, safety, and comfort.
Should I see a pain management doctor?
If you’ve been treated by a doctor and are still in pain or have been experiencing ongoing pain for months, it is reasonable to seek the opinion of a specialist. At Clearpoint Health, our pain management specialists and physiatrists are experts in diagnosing, treating, and managing injuries and chronic conditions that prevent people from living comfortably and independently. They focus on the body as a whole, considering the nerves, bones, muscles, and the brain, and can put together a rehabilitation program that can help you live life to the fullest.
How much does private pain management cost in Canada?
The causes and treatments for pain are so diverse that we are unable to quote prices on our website. You will receive a cost estimate when you speak with one of our knowledgeable patient coordinators.
Do I need a referral to see a pain management specialist at Clearpoint Health?
No referrals are needed, although your physician may need lab results, imaging reports (X-rays, MRI), and other information prior to your consultation.
How do I schedule a consultation with a pain management specialist?
The first step is to have a pre-qualification call with a patient coordinator who will ask you about your concerns and then review:
- Contact information for any doctors you have seen and been treated by
- Basic medical history
- Additional testing required (if applicable)
- Locations for your consultation and treatment (you may need to travel to another province)
- Associated costs
- Payment options
Your consultation with one of our physicians can take place by telephone or video conference.
To request a pain management consultation today, contact us using our online form.