Foot, Ankle, & Toe Surgery
You may not give your feet a second thought until you’re challenged by an injury or chronic condition. Instead of waiting in pain, you have the option to seek world-class, expedited foot, ankle, and toe surgery inside Canada. Clearpoint Health Network’s private, state-of-the-art medical clinics across Canada has board-certified specialists ready to help you with their expertise and compassion.
Why choose us for private foot/ankle/toe surgery in Canada
- No long delays: We specialize in providing expedited medical care of the highest quality. You can see a specialist within days or weeks.
- Top Canadian surgeons: The board-certified orthopedic surgeons on our team are some of the best, most experienced, and most highly trained in Canada and the world.
- In-depth consultations: Consultations last about 60 minutes and can take place over video conference or in person.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest medical technology and minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques for greater precision, increased mobility sooner, less post-op pain, and quicker recovery than traditional techniques.
- Minimize travel: Your surgery can take place right here in Canada, possibly outside your home province, if necessary.
- Designed with patients in mind: We built our centres with attention to patient privacy, safety, and comfort for a positive and rewarding experience.
When should you see a doctor for foot, ankle, or toe pain?
In some cases, rest, medication, shoe modification, and other nonsurgical treatments are enough to alleviate foot pain. There are a variety of reasons that call for a consultation at Clearpoint Health Network, including:
- Sudden trauma or injury
- Chronic pain that doesn’t respond to nonsurgical options
- Previous surgery that did not take care of the pain
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons have extensive experience diagnosing and treating both simple and complex conditions of the foot, ankle, and toe.
How much does private foot, ankle, or toe surgery cost in Canada?
Because each procedure is customized to the patient’s unique needs, we cannot quote ankle replacement or other foot surgery prices on our website. The best way to receive an estimate of the projected cost for your surgery is to contact our patient coordinators.
Where will my foot, ankle, or toe surgery take place?
Our doctors perform foot, ankle, and toe surgery at our private accredited surgical centres across Canada. The province in which your specific surgery takes place depends on the specifics of the surgery. You may need to travel to another province but will stay in Canada.
How do I schedule a consultation with an orthopedic specialist in foot/ankle surgery?
The first step is to have a pre-qualification call with a patient coordinator who will ask you about your concerns and then review:
- Surgical techniques
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Possible risks and complications
- Payment options
Our healthcare team will require any X-rays and/or MRI imaging you’ve had, along with some basic medical history in order to appropriately prepare for your consultation. Consultations can take place via telephone or video conference.