Otolaryngologists—or ear, nose, and throat (ENT) doctors—are highly trained specialists who focus on diagnosing, treating, and managing health issues relating to the ears, nose, and throat, as well as the neck and face. A consultation with one of our experienced otolaryngologists can be an important first step in diagnosing or treating ENT issues. Our patients come from across Canada, the United States, and overseas.
Why choose us for private ENT surgery in Canada
- No waitlists; expedited healthcare by specialists: See a physician within days or weeks.
- Top Canadian surgeons: More than 260 board-certified physicians
- In-depth consultations: 30 to 60 minutes, virtual and in-person
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest medical technology and techniques, including computer-assisted sinus surgery for optimal outcomes, less post-op pain, and quicker recovery than traditional methods.
- Patient-focused setting: Our centres were designed with privacy, safety, and comfort in mind.
When should I see an ear, nose, and throat specialist?
In Winnipeg, Toronto, Calgary, and throughout Canada, people are often unaware that they can see a private ENT specialist without a referral. Our board-certified otolaryngologists are highly trained and experienced in diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions, which commonly include:
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic sinus infections
- Thyroid conditions
- Ear pain
- Hearing problems
Our specialists are committed to helping you to understand your options and advising you on the best course of treatment.
How much does ENT surgery cost at your private clinics in Canada?
Because patient needs and surgical procedures vary widely, we cannot provide cost ranges on our website. The length of time each surgery may take and the cost of the procedure can vary by both type of procedure and the specific needs of the patient. You will receive an estimate of the time and cost of your surgery when you speak with one of our patient coordinators in a pre-qualification call.
Where will my sinus surgery take place?
Our surgeons perform your surgical procedure in private accredited surgical centres across Canada. You may need to leave your home province for your surgery but will remain within Canada.
How can I schedule an ENT consultation at your private clinic in Canada?
Our process begins with a pre-qualification call with a patient coordinator to prepare you for your consultation. During this call, you will be asked to describe your concerns and then we will review:
- Your medical history
- Possible treatment options
- Potential risks and complications
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Payment options
Before your consultation, you will need to have any lab work, testing, and diagnostic imaging sent to us. Consultations take place by telephone or video conference.