You don’t have to wait or travel far for a board-certified orthopedic surgeon to treat your shoulder pain. Clearpoint Health Network offers state-of-the-art shoulder arthroscopy and shoulder replacement surgery right here in Canada. We have private medical clinics in Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Calgary to help people from all across Canada, the U.S., and overseas receive rapid access to world-class private medical care.
Why choose us for shoulder surgery in Canada?
- Avoid waitlists: You can see a specialist without delay. Most consultations take place within days or weeks.
- Top Canadian surgeons: Our team includes over 260 board-certified physicians, many of whom are leaders in their field of specialty.
- In-depth consultations: Consultations last about 60 minutes and can take place over video conference or in person.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques and advanced medical technology for optimal outcomes with less post-op pain and shorter recovery times than traditional techniques.
- Stay in Canada: We offer world-class care by respected specialists right here in Canada. You may need to travel to another province for surgery, but not outside of Canada.
- Patient-centred design: Our centres were specifically designed to optimize our patients’ privacy, safety, and comfort.
How Much Does Private Shoulder Replacement Surgery Cost in Canada?
Because your procedure is customized to your specific needs, we cannot quote shoulder replacement surgery prices on our website. To receive a cost estimate for your potential surgery, contact one of our patient coordinators.
Where Will My Shoulder Surgery Take Place?
Our doctors perform shoulder surgery at our private, accredited surgical centres across Canada. The province in which your surgery will take place will depend on the specifics of the procedure. You may need to travel outside of your home province for surgery but will remain within Canada.
How Do I See an Orthopedist Who Specializes in Shoulder Disorders at Your Private Clinic?
Before meeting with a physician, you will need to have a pre-qualification call with a patient coordinator who will ask you about your concerns and then review:
- Possible treatment options
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Payment options
Before your consultation, our healthcare team will require any X-rays or other diagnostic imaging you’ve had, along with some basic medical history. Consultations can take place via telephone or video conference.
If you are ready to discuss your shoulder surgery needs with our surgeons, contact us to learn more. Request your consultation at one of our private health care locations in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, or Winnipeg today. You have options for private healthcare and shoulder surgery in Canada.