Hand & Wrist Surgery
Hand and wrist pain often impact everyday activities like opening a jar, using a computer, playing tennis, or practicing yoga. If medication, rest, physical therapy, or other nonsurgical treatments have not reduced your pain, visit Clearpoint Health Network for a hand or wrist surgery consultation at a private clinic in Calgary, Toronto, or another location in Canada. Our team of hand and wrist specialists offers world-class medical care without a long wait. We serve patients from across Canada, who often have traveled outside of their home province, to the U.S., and even farther for medical care.
Why choose us for private hand or wrist surgery in Canada
- No waitlists: See a highly qualified specialist for a consultation or treatment within days or weeks.
- Receive treatment in Canada: No need to travel out of the country for timely treatment. You can receive the care you need either inside or outside your home province.
- Top Canadian surgeons: Our team includes highly trained and experienced plastic surgeons and orthopedic hand and wrist surgeons, many of whom are leaders in their field of specialty.
- In-depth consultations: Consultations, which can take place over video conference or in person, last about 60 minutes to ensure all questions and concerns are addressed.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest medical technology and minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques for better outcomes, less post-op pain, and quicker recovery than traditional techniques.
- Patient-focused setting: We designed our centres with our patients’ privacy, safety, and comfort in mind.
When should I go to a doctor for hand or wrist pain?
Hand or wrist pain may be caused by a sudden injury, gradual degenerative changes from a health condition like arthritis, or long-term problems such as repetitive stress or carpal tunnel syndrome. If symptoms persist in spite of nonsurgical treatments, it’s time to see a specialist at Clearpoint Health Network. Early, accurate diagnosis and treatment of hand and wrist pain can make a significant difference in the long run.
How much does hand and wrist surgery cost in Canada?
Because each patient has unique needs, we cannot quote hand or wrist surgery prices on our website. You will be given a personalized cost estimate of possible surgery or treatment options when you contact our patient coordinators.
Where will my hand/wrist surgery take place?
Hand and wrist surgery is performed in our private, state-of-the-art facilities in Canada. The specific location for your surgery will depend on the procedure you are having performed. You may have a choice of having the surgery nearby, or you may have to travel to another province within Canada.
What is the process for meeting with a hand and wrist specialist at one of your private clinics in Canada?
Our process begins with a pre-qualification call with a patient coordinator to ensure you are fully informed. During this call, you will be asked to describe your concerns and review:
- Your medical history
- Possible treatment options
- Potential risks and complications
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Payment options
Before your consultation, you will need to have any X-rays or other diagnostic imaging sent to us. Consultations can take place via telephone or video conference.