You may have been putting off treatment for knee pain because you hope it will go away on its own, you think you’ll need to leave Canada, or have to wait months and months just to get a diagnosis. The board-certified orthopedic surgeons at Clearpoint Health Network can help you get back into life by seeing you quickly. Patients often have a consultation within a week and surgery within a month at one of our private, state-of-the-art centres. Whether you need knee arthroscopy or knee replacement surgery, our specialists in Canada are ready to provide world-class medical care with expertise and compassion.
Why choose us for private knee surgery in Canada
- Expedited medical care: Patients typically have a consultation with a physician within days or weeks and surgery within a month.
- World-class surgeons: Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons are respected specialists and highly sought after in Canada and beyond.
- In-depth consultations: Consultations usually last 60 minutes, virtually or in person, to allow time for patients to ask questions, voice concerns, and understand their options.
- State-of-the-art care: Our surgeons use the latest medical technology and minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques for minimal post-op pain, recovery time, and scarring compared to traditional methods.
- Patient-focused setting: Our modern facilities provide patients with privacy, safety, and comfort.
When should I see a doctor for knee pain?
While knee pain is common among adults, you should seek medical care if it:
- Was caused by a sudden injury
- Is impacting your mobility
- Has not resolved with ice, rest, physical therapy, and other standard measures
Our board-certified surgeons use minimally invasive techniques to diagnose and treat knee pain for optimal accuracy and outcomes.
How much does knee surgery cost at your private clinics in Canada?
Every patient is different, and each knee surgery we perform is customized to the patient’s unique needs. Because of this variability, we cannot provide cost ranges on our website. The best way to receive a cost estimate for your potential surgery is to contact one of our patient coordinators. Our financing options may be helpful for qualified patients.
Where will my knee surgery take place?
Our doctors perform surgical procedures at Clearpoint Health Network’s private, accredited surgical centres across Canada. While you may need to have your surgery in another province, you will not have+ to leave Canada.
How do I schedule a consultation with an orthopedist who specializes in knee surgery?
Our surgeons conduct initial consultations via telephone or video conference. The first step is to have a pre-qualification call with a patient coordinator who will determine if you could benefit from our services. If so, the patient coordinator will ask you about your concerns and then review:
- Incision techniques
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Possible risks and complications
- Payment options
Our healthcare team will require your X-ray images and/or MRIs, along with some basic medical history, in order to appropriately prepare for your consultation.