If chronic elbow pain impedes your ability to do the things you enjoy, you want relief right away. Long wait times for elbow surgery in Canada can be frustrating. Whether you’re bothered by golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, or another concern, Clearpoint Health’s network of private medical centres can expedite your elbow surgery right here in Canada.
Why choose us for private elbow surgery in Canada
- No waiting lists to see a specialist: We specialize in providing world-class, expedited medical care. You can see an orthopedic specialist within days or weeks.
- Highly respected surgeons: Our team comprises board-certified orthopedic surgeons, many of whom are leaders in the field within and outside Canada.
- Thorough consultations: We take the time to thoroughly assess, diagnose, and explain in consultations that typically last 60 minutes—over video conference or in person.
- Cutting-edge care: Our surgeons are equipped with the latest medical technology and use advanced, minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques for optimal outcomes, less post-op pain, and quicker recovery than traditional techniques.
- Stay in Canada: We perform all procedures right here in Canada; you may need to travel to another province depending on the specifics of your surgery.
- Offices designed with patients in mind: We constructed our modern centres with attention to patient privacy, safety, and comfort.
How much does private Tommy John or other elbow surgery cost in Canada?
Because the specifics of each surgery vary so widely, we cannot quote elbow surgery prices on our website. You will receive a cost estimate for your potential surgery when you talk to one of our patient coordinators during a pre-qualification appointment.
Where will my elbow surgery take place?
Our doctors perform elbow surgery in our private, accredited surgical centres across Canada, including Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto. The province in which your specific surgery takes place depends on the specifics of the surgery. You may need to travel to another province but will stay in Canada.
How do I schedule a consultation with an orthopedist who specializes in elbow surgery?
The first step is to have a pre-qualification call with a patient coordinator who will ask you about your concerns and then review:
- Possible surgical techniques
- Locations for your surgery (you may need to travel to another province)
- Procedure costs
- Possible risks and complications
- Payment options
Our healthcare team will require your previous imaging such as X-rays and MRIs, along with some basic medical history, in order to appropriately prepare for your consultation. Our surgeons hold consultations by telephone or video conference.